Start Earning With Swagbucks. It's Simple and Easy.

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I guess I'll begin at the beginning

People ( well, really, my sister-in-law and mom) have been telling me I should write about or blog about parenting my three very busy kids. I've been using my Facebook account lately to chronicle our days, but finally broke down and decided to give this blog thing a shot. So, here goes. As I get time, I'll recount older stories ( boy, do I have a lot of them) and add new ones as they unfold. My kids are pretty unique, so it shouldn't take long to get a pretty good collection of stories going ;).
mandie

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love blogging! Glad you joined the blogging world. :-)

    You should be able to click on my name and it take you to my blog, but just in case the site is blessedfamilyof5@blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete